Balance PCOS tea has been blended with the intention to both relieve some of the syptoms associated with PCOS and improve the appearance of your skin. This recipe includes 6 organic herbs that work together to safely, and naturally aid you in combating PCOS related symptoms such as excess hair growth and hormone imbalance as well as packed with antioxidants that keep you looking younger longer by improving the appearance of your skin.
What in this Herbal Tea:
1. Spearmint is good for Digestive Upsets. Spearmint is commonly used to help relieve symptoms of indigestion, nausea, vomiting and gas, Is High in Antioxidants, May Aid Women With Hormone Imbalances, May Reduce Facial Hair in Women, May Improve Memory, Fights Bacterial Infections, and May Lower Blood Sugar
2. Raspberry Leaf Increases fertility in both men and women, May prevent miscarriage and hemorrhage, Can be use raspberry leaf infusion can be used to help facilitate placenta delivery, May Ease morning sickness, and Reducing pain during labor and after birth.
3. Red Clover is primarily nutritive, but also used to support proper lymphatic function (alterative), immune support, healthy skin, and proper endocrine function. It also can be used for conditions such as menopausal symptoms and hot flashes, premenstrual syndrome, cancer prevention, indigestion, hypercholesterolemia, whooping cough, asthma, bronchitis, and sexually transmitted diseases.
4. Vitex increases dopamine activity in the brain. This results in a reduction of prolactin release in the body. When too much prolactin is circulating in the body, it can cause disturbances in the menstrual cycle as well as a deficiency in levels of estrogen (in women) and testosterone (in men). Its also said to be effective in treatment of PMS, Female Fertility and Menstrual Cycle Disorders, and menopause.
5. Rose Buds may help prevent urinary tract infections due to its detox and diuretic properties. Boosts Immunity: To lose weight in a healthy way, it's essential for you to be free of illnesses first and rose tea may help you fight infections, due to the presence of vitamin C in it. It is rich in Antioxidants; which are compounds that help combat the effects of free radicals. These are reactive molecules that cause cellular damage and lead to oxidative stress, which is associated with many diseases and premature aging
6. Calendula is commonly used to help remedy peptic ulcers, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), and inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). It supports the healing of gastric and intestinal inflammation from infection or irritation through its vulnerary (wound healing), anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial actions. May also improve skin health.
PLEASE NOTE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Our Tea Tags include a quote to meditate on white drinking the tea as well as a bonus meditation card. It is our intention that you find a quiet place to enjoy these tea and meditate on your own personal intentions. Tea can be purchased both loose in sealed bag or in our sealed signature organza tea bags.