I woke up like this detox tea has been blended with the intention to both cleanse and improve the appearance of your skin.
This recipe includes 6 organic herbs that work together to safely, and naturally cleanse you as well as packed with antioxidants that keep you looking younger longer by improving the appearance of your skin.
What in this Herbal Tea:
1. Spearmint is good for Digestive Upsets. Spearmint is commonly used to help relieve symptoms of indigestion, nausea, vomiting and gas, Is High in Antioxidants, May Aid Women With Hormone Imbalances, May Reduce Facial Hair in Women, May Improve Memory, Fights Bacterial Infections, and May Lower Blood Sugar
2. Senna is a viable short-term treatment for constipation. Because senna tea can treat constipation, it may also help treat hemorrhoids that occur as a result of chronic constipation, but you should consult your doctor before use. Senna is also thought to have both anti-inflammatory and anti parasitic properties
3. Fennel may aid healthy digestion, and treat bloating, gas, or cramps, and may also act as a diuretic. According to herbalists, fennel seed is an effective aid to digestion. It can help the smooth muscles of the gastrointestinal system relax and reduce gas, bloating, and stomach cramps
4. Cardamom has Antioxidant and Diuretic Properties May Lower Blood Pressure, May Contain Cancer-Fighting Compounds, May Protect from Chronic Diseases Thanks to Anti-Inflammatory Effects, May Help with Digestive Problems, Including Ulcers, May Treat Bad Breath and Prevent Cavities, and May Have Antibacterial Effects and Treat Infections.
5. Rose buds may help prevent urinary tract infections due to its detox and diuretic properties. Boosts Immunity: To lose weight in a healthy way, it's essential for you to be free of illnesses first and rose tea may help you fight infections, due to the presence of vitamin C in it. It is rich in Antioxidants; which are compounds that help combat the effects of free radicals. These are reactive molecules that cause cellular damage and lead to oxidative stress, which is associated with many diseases and premature aging
6. Calendula is commonly used to help remedy peptic ulcers, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), and inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). It supports the healing of gastric and intestinal inflammation from infection or irritation through its vulnerary (wound healing), anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial actions. May also improve skin health.
PLEASE NOTE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Our Tea Tags include a quote to meditate on white drinking the tea as well as a bonus meditation card. It is our intention that you find a quiet place to enjoy these tea and meditate on your own personal intentions. Tea can be purchased both loose in sealed bag or in our sealed signature organza tea bags.